Auto 2000 provide a wide range of Porsche services, including:
– Porsche service
– General repairs
– Brakes (brake skimmer available)
– Track day support
– Free pre purchase inspection (PPI)
– Performance upgrades
– Convertible pre-maintenance
– MOT (including an MOT reminder service)
– Modification / upgrades
– Diagnostics/ electrical / electronic
– Engine / gearbox rebuilds
– Specialist machining
– Porsche system diagnostics
– Route cause analysis
– Courtesy Car
– Pick up and delivery service
– Saturday openings by arrangement
Also, if you are coming to us for the first time for a major service – we will pay your fuel costs (within 20 mile radius). Plus, don’t forget you can enjoy the great roads we have around us.
Auto 2000 provide specialist services, including:
– Rally preparation & maintenance of any prestige classic race cars
– Rally and track car preparation servicing (Porsche and other Prestige vehicles)
– Modification / upgrades (Porsche and other Prestige vehicles)
All work is carried out to the Porsche Service Standard
All Porsche servicing is carried out in strict accordance with Porsche’s own procedures. At Auto 2000, we don’t just stop there – we also look after the long-term care of your Porsche. Included in our servicing price, is a full check of fuel and brake lines and the lubrication of door hinges and locking mechanisms.
If you are planning a track day, don’t forget that we will open on Saturday mornings and can give your car a full check over before you put it through its paces on the track.
So, when do you need to book a service for your Porsche?
Minor maintenance: at 20,000, 60,000, 100,000, 140,000 miles etc.
Major maintenance: at 40,000, 80,000, 120,000, 160,000 miles etc.
Don’t forget that tyre, clutch, brake pad and brake disc wear, as well as the condition of the engine oil, the transmission fluids and the brake fluid (e.g. in the case of sporting events) are all largely dependent on driving habits, and are also affected by adverse operating conditions. This could mean shorter intervals between servicing and replacement.